This week on Coffee Talk; Happy Holidays!
01. What is your winter "must haves"?
Knee/Thigh high socks
02. What is on your Christmas wishlist this year?
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Start to a new wardrobe since I'm losing all this pregnancy weight
New Tattoo [start of my sleeve]
Loads of Gift cards.. LOL
03. What is your favorite holiday coffee/tea/alcoholic beverage?
White Hot Chocolate
04. Top 3 must have holiday desserts?
Cheesecake [must have]
Arroz con Dulce [my fave also]
Rum Cake. YUM
05. What time do you get up to open presents from Santa with your family? Do you clean up right away or do you leave it there in a huge pile until it's the night before trash day?
I usually get up the normal time 6:30am Yani has an internal alarm clock I guess you can thank me for that so everyday we are up at that time. We wake up do our hygiene goods, open pressies, I clean up the mess, make breakfast, she plays around we get ready for the rest of the day.
06. What is your New Years resolution?
Very simple to have the best year that I can possibly have with my family. I want a year filled with laughter and make as many great memories as I can. I have given up on the personal ones because I tend to forget and not so them so this year it's simple and true.